Welcome to TM Nascar.com! Have Fun All !

8 replies [Last post]
acilla
acilla's picture

Last year there was some discussion about having the chase system for this stadium season as well.

After a talk with suma it's now clear that we would need the majority of drivers to support this idea.

If you want to show your support or share an opinion in this matter just leave a reply. Smile

NRT Martelprod
NRT Martelprod's picture
Chase gives an advantage to

Chase gives an advantage to best drivers. It already exists in Envimix

The goal is to have nice and fun races for the most of drivers
Most prefer stadium race than envimix

I'm against chase in stadium !

______
M Party

NRT Mister Herby
NRT Mister Herby's picture
Hey guys,

I find a Chase in the Envimix is enough.

I am opposed to a Chase in the stadium.

Herby Cool

NRT Middenrat
NRT Middenrat's picture
no thanks

We have enough exuberant egos charging around without swelling their opinions of themselves further by creating another elite corps Tongue

Mid Hypnotized

acilla
acilla's picture
Ok then. The only reason I

Ok then.

The only reason I was in favor of the chase system is that it gives guys who couldn't participate in each race a better chance of the championship. Nonetheless I'll very much look forward to next season. Love

Race you there! Party

(@Admins: you can consider this matter settled (so you can close this thread if you want))

NRT KUKU
NRT KUKU's picture
Acilla I understand what you

Acilla I understand what you mean but then it is a race only for a select few. Others who are not so quick but regularly go without chances.
When I take last year so there clearly shows my name, the average rider with regular attendance was finally the third, I personally think that it is more motivation for all riders.
On the other hand, I understand the best drivers who do not have access to regular attendance. I would let Envi with chase and stadium no chase.KUKU:-)

Kuku> Applause

NRT Maxtor
NRT Maxtor's picture
Always no chase in Stadium

Always no chase in Stadium ... Sad Can't understand why.
I HATE ENVIMIX.

No more interest for me.
Still there for admin.

Max

NRT Lahren
NRT Lahren's picture
it works in real nascar

it works in real nascar becasue the cars are the same and a lot of drivers have the same speed, but in our league gap between good drivers and mid class drivers are to big to have a chase system.
current score system is better choice, becasue mid class drivers can reach a good result in the end too when they drive regular.

Jamelgo
Jamelgo's picture
+1, Lahren "current score

+1, Lahren
"current score system is better choice, becasue mid class drivers can reach a good result in the end too when they drive regular" Glasses

User login

SRE Titlepack Update

Last version of SRE : 24.1.2020 Size: 196 MB
Or automatic update in game

Servers