Welcome to TM Nascar.com! Have Fun All !

11 replies [Last post]
NRT AntiKytherA
NRT AntiKytherA's picture

fairly sure this will backfire for NADEO Shock

NRT RedStorm
NRT RedStorm's picture
It will do

heading to twitter now Smile

NRT Ranig
NRT Ranig's picture
Well, It's not the first

Well, It's not the first not-so-smart decision that Nadeo has made XD

---------
There is no dark side of the moon. Matter of facts, it's all dark.

NRT AntiKytherA
TMNF/UF servers still seem to be online

implementing freezone was just as silly Smile

to be fair they could have pulled the plug years ago or at least scrapped freezone. the fact they left online play in an entire environment which is sold separately for the new game free indefinitely has to have been hurting sales of the TM2 Stadium title.

NRT Middenrat
NRT Middenrat's picture
Dumb

Are they too proud to charge for the game? They could net a nice penny and not seriously offend anyone at £1.99.

Mid Hypnotized

NRT RedStorm
NRT RedStorm's picture
Trackmania ‏ @Trackmania

Trackmania

@Trackmania
12h12 hours ago
More
Replying to @GRedstorm
We are not shutting down TMUF but Trackmania Nations Forever servers for only four days.

NRT AntiKytherA
well they say that but it

well they say that but it still impacts on all users, not just TMNF. Most the popular servers are classed as freezone. There's not many decent servers that inspire me from other game environments, only a couple of envimix because I prefer the stadium car handling in TMUF to other modes.

phil is right, charging something comparable to most mobile phone apps shouldn't be too expensive to drive people away.

even charging £9.99 to upgrade from TMNF to TMUF would be acceptable enough to a lot of people if they got to try it first for 30 days and see what they would miss out on if they didn't upgrade. I think £20-£25.99 the current prices for TMUF star edition on Amazon and Steam is way too much for a game this old. At one point even before Maniaplanet was released it used to be £9.99 which was more realistic.

NRT RedStorm
NRT RedStorm's picture
But

The biggest fuckup Nadeo made was selling out to UBI. Understandable as UBI is French but Canadian HQ'd.I switched to TM2 and it was good with full servers. Then came v4,which tried to add in bits from the failed turbo & done by a fuckwit. Killed the game and no matter how they try to resurrect it, TM2 is dead. Closing down "ye olde" TMNF for a few days, in order to encourage racers to TM2, was doomed to fail & an admittance of failure, which, in business terms, is like falling on your sword.

NRT Martelprod
NRT Martelprod's picture
Erf Free maniaplanet and

Erf Sad

Free maniaplanet and play zrt maps Sad(

______
M Party

motor35
motor35's picture
Hello everyone, people who

Hello everyone, people who are faced with this in trackmania united help, I can not log on to the network, updates can not download, reset the profile and enter zanogo does not work, what to do ?

NRT AntiKytherA
head here and read -
motor35
motor35's picture
ths for help, work )

ths for help, work )

User login

SRE Update

Finally, the new version of SRE for MP4: 14.6.2017 Size: 196 MB
MP4 update: You can also go directly to your Documents/ManiaPlanet/Packs folder, rename SRE.Title.Pack.Gbx to SRE@tm-nascar.Title.Pack.Gbx, and receive in game the automatic update

Shout box

Shouts automatically update every 30 seconds
NRT MartelprodNice Races All1 week 1 day ago
NRT MartelprodNice Race Guys1 week 2 days ago
NRT MartelprodCouz :p1 week 2 days ago
NRT Middenratnice early Endurance email, i've got no excuses now :)1 week 2 days ago
NRT RazorThank you Marty :)2 weeks 1 day ago
NRT AntiKytherAgood races all!2 weeks 1 day ago